August 16-18, 2024
The Perlman Camp Alumni Association invites all alumni, friends, and family to join us for this exciting weekend at camp celebrating our 70th Anniversary.
The weekend begins with a celebration of Shabbat, followed by singing and Israeli dance favorites.
On Saturday, you’ll have a chance to try out camp’s program areas, including our new ropes course and Aqua Park. You’ll be able to hike up to Mount Baldy, play in a softball game, and end the evening with Havdallah, followed by a campfire.
The cost of attendance includes all meals (Friday dinner-Sunday lunch), bunk lodging, and activities.
Registration is now open!
- Adults (21+): $300 per person
- Students (21+ & Currently Enrolled in School): $25 discount to be applied during registration
- Off Site Day Pass (21+, Saturday Only): $70
Pricing is all-inclusive of bunk-style accommodations for 2 nights, all meals Friday dinner through Sunday lunch, and all camp activities. Day pass includes meals on Saturday only.
A limited number of Skolnick Lodge room accommodations are available for an additional cost of $100 per person and will be assigned on a first-come first-served basis.
This year’s Alumni Weekend will run alongside our Family Camp allowing for an amazing opportunity to share your summer home with your whole family. Family Camp at Alumni Weekend will feature special activities for kids. More information about the family camp track of Alumni Weekend can be found here.
- While we encourage all alumni and their families to join us for the weekend, all children must be 13 years old or younger and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All other attendees must be 21+ years old.
- Pets are not allowed.
- All tickets are fully refundable until June 1, 2024.
- More policies not listed above will follow.
For those wishing to stay in the Skolnick Lodge, rooms are available on a first come first served basis at an additional cost of $100 per person. Rooms will have either a full size bed or 2 twin beds. Rooms share a bathroom with an adjoining room. Please let us know if you have a preference as to who you share a bathroom with.